News & Alerts
- If you would like to receive text messages regarding important events and reminders, CLICK HERE for directions on signing up.
- Important Information Regarding Winter Sports:
- Sign ups will take place online from 10/7-11/11. Please click here to sign up.
- Tryouts will take place on 11/28-11/30.
- The season begins 12/8.
- Students must submit:
- an updated physical
- a health update form
- participation form
- (please click here for copies of forms and click here for general information about sport requirements)
- If you would like to take advantage of getting a school offered physical, please click here for additional information.
- Student activity fees were due on 9/30. Please drop off your payment in the main office as soon as possible.
- Attention parents of 8th grade students: AHS will be hosting a Parent/Student night on October 20th at 7 pm. Please click here for additional information.
- If you missed our Back to School Night, please click on the links below:
- Get ready for the holidays! The PTA is running a Gift Card Fundraiser from November 1st- December 1st. Click on the items below for more information:
- Did you know....Child Watch offers a Full Day Summer Camp Program at UFRSD for students entering grades K-7! Child Watch Camp includes field trips, athletics, crafts, cooking, hockey team tournaments and more! For information check the link at ufrsd.net or email Kim Daly, email@example.com.
- The District has created a Tip Line for anyone who has information that
could put anyone in our school community in danger. If you have any
information or reasons to be concerned about the safety of our School
District Community, please share that information with a building
administrator. In the event that you feel uncomfortable, this tip line
will enable you to call anonymously. Please leave all the information
needed for us to be able to ensure everyone's safety. The Tip Line is
located in the high school principal's office and will serve the entire
school district. The Tip Line number is (609) 259-7292 ext. 1729.