News & Alerts
- YOU ARE INVITED:
- Please CLICK HERE for information regarding our March 23rd Book Talk.
- Please CLICK HERE for information regarding a Parent Information Session on March 7th.
- Information Regarding Spring Sports:
- Tryouts will take place from 3/20-3/22.
- The official season will begin 4/4.
- Students must sign up online and have the following paperwork submitted in order to tryout:
- A valid physical.
- Participation form
- Update history form
- Online sign ups will be open from 2/1-3/1.
- CLICK HERE to sign up for a spring sport.
- If you would like to receive text messages regarding important events and reminders, CLICK HERE for directions on signing up.
- Did you know....Child Watch offers a Full Day Summer Camp Program at UFRSD for students entering grades K-7! Child Watch Camp includes field trips, athletics, crafts, cooking, hockey team tournaments and more! For information check the link at ufrsd.net or email Kim Daly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The District has created a Tip Line for anyone who has information that
could put anyone in our school community in danger. If you have any
information or reasons to be concerned about the safety of our School
District Community, please share that information with a building
administrator. In the event that you feel uncomfortable, this tip line
will enable you to call anonymously. Please leave all the information
needed for us to be able to ensure everyone's safety. The Tip Line is
located in the high school principal's office and will serve the entire
school district. The Tip Line number is (609) 259-7292 ext. 1729.