News & Alerts
- Please note that our Realtime Portal is closed. We continue to update student schedules as needed. Students will receive their schedules on the first day of school. Please disregard anything you may have seen as schedules continue to be updated.
- Are you entering grades 6th, 7th or 8th? If so, you will be receiving a Chromebook this year! Before receiving your chromebook there is a little work to be done by you and your parents. You need to visit our 1 to 1 at UFRSD site to register, make your deposit, and register for your Chromebook distribution date. Please make sure you complete the process before the distribution dates. If you have any questions, please call Karen Nickerson at 609-259-7292 ext. 1426.
- All sport paperwork/physical forms are due by August 1st. Sign ups for a fall sport will take place online from August 1st - September 2nd. Please CLICK HERE to sign up.
- If you missed our Sports Information Night, please click here to view the presentation.
- Did you know....Child Watch offers a Full Day Summer Camp Program at UFRSD for students entering grades K-7! Child Watch Camp includes field trips, athletics, crafts, cooking, hockey team tournaments and more! For information check the link at ufrsd.net or email Kim Daly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For important information regarding material found in the SBMS Library/Media Center, please click here.
- The District has created a Tip Line for anyone who has information that
could put anyone in our school community in danger. If you have any
information or reasons to be concerned about the safety of our School
District Community, please share that information with a building
administrator. In the event that you feel uncomfortable, this tip line
will enable you to call anonymously. Please leave all the information
needed for us to be able to ensure everyone's safety. The Tip Line is
located in the high school principal's office and will serve the entire
school district. The Tip Line number is (609) 259-7292 ext. 1729.